Search This Blog

Thursday, 13 May 2021

PSALM Thirteen

For the director of music. 

A psalm of David.

1 

How long, Lord? Will you forget me for ever?

    How long will you hide your face from me?

2 

How long must I wrestle with my thoughts

    and day after day have sorrow in my heart?

    How long will my enemy triumph over me?

3 

Look on me and answer, Lord my God.

    Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death,

4 

and my enemy will say, ‘I have overcome him,’

    and my foes will rejoice when I fall.

5 

But I trust in your unfailing love;

    my heart rejoices in your salvation.

6 

I will sing the Lord’s praise,

    for he has been good to me.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


READING 

Psalm Thirteen - Read by David Suchet



STUDY - LINKS


How Should You Read the Psalms?

- John Piper - 

https://youtu.be/enxKd2YKgjI


-=-=-=-


Psalms - Overviews

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/j9phNEaPrv8


The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/dpny22k_7uk


-=-=-=-


Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS



SONGS 


Psalm 13 by Shane & Shane 


Psalm 13 by Shane & Shane (Lyric Video) 

https://youtu.be/DJ-z5TZABB8


Psalm 13 - Vineyard Worship from Love Divine

https://youtu.be/QRkWG3N7IPs


Psalm 13 - Ian White




=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Eleven

  1 After Jesus had finished instructing his twelve   disciples, he went on from there to teach and preach in the towns of Galilee. 2 When ...