Search This Blog

Monday, 3 May 2021

Psalm Three

A psalm of David. When he fled from his son Absalom.


1 

Lord, how many are my foes!

    How many rise up against me!

2 

Many are saying of me,

    ‘God will not deliver him.’

3 

But you, Lord, are a shield around me,

    my glory, the One who lifts my head high.

4 

I call out to the Lord,

    and He answers me from His holy mountain.

5 

I lie down and sleep;

    I wake again, because the Lord sustains me.

6 

I will not fear though tens of thousands

    assail me on every side.

7 

Arise, Lord!

    Deliver me, my God!

Strike all my enemies on the jaw;

    break the teeth of the wicked.

8 

From the Lord comes deliverance.

    May your blessing be on your people.


==========


==========

READING 

Psalm Three - read by David Suchet

https://youtu.be/I-7EU5HMKSc




STUDY - LINKS


Psalms - Overviews

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/j9phNEaPrv8


The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/dpny22k_7uk


Psalm 3:1-8 by Tim Keller

- Praying Our Fears -

https://youtu.be/WnrFAX7s_5U



Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS


SONGS 


THOU ART A SHIELD FOR ME..

kent henry



https://youtu.be/hNfjNMDmp8E


Psalm 3 - by Jason Silver 

https://youtu.be/ZyW7dVblgTk


Psalm 3 - Ian White



Psalm 3 - Sons of Korah (with lyrics)

https://youtu.be/gNUpEssjIR0


Psalm 3: Word For Word (Lyric Video) 

ESV Scripture Song

https://youtu.be/0IdAZxHzSIs


"Thou, Oh Lord” 

sang by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

https://youtu.be/Wq-BYPYSYN0


Thou Art a Shield for Me: 

Psalm 3 - Byron Cage

https://youtu.be/IRp1-d45n3c



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-




No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Nine

1 Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to   his own town. 2 Some men brought to him a paralysed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus...