Search This Blog

Friday, 28 May 2021

PSALM Twenty Eight


 Psalm 28

Of David.

1 

To you, Lord, I call;

    you are my Rock,

    do not turn a deaf ear to me.

For if you remain silent,

    I shall be like those who go down to the pit.

2 

Hear my cry for mercy

    as I call to you for help,

as I lift up my hands

    towards your Most Holy Place.

3 

Do not drag me away with the wicked,

    with those who do evil,

who speak cordially with their neighbours

    but harbour malice in their hearts.

4 

Repay them for their deeds

    and for their evil work;

repay them for what their hands have done

    and bring back on them what they deserve.

5 

Because they have no regard for the deeds of the Lord

    and what his hands have done,

he will tear them down

    and never build them up again.

6 

Praise be to the Lord,

    for he has heard my cry for mercy.

7 

The Lord is my strength and my shield;

    my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.

My heart leaps for joy,

    and with my song I praise him.

8 

The Lord is the strength of his people,

    a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

9 

Save your people and bless your inheritance;

    be their shepherd and carry them for ever.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


READING 

Psalm Twenty Eight

Read by David Suchet


STUDY - LINKS


How Should You Read the Psalms?

- John Piper - 

https://youtu.be/enxKd2YKgjI


-=-=-=-


Prayer in the Psalms: 

Discovering How to Pray

Timothy Keller 

https://youtu.be/QgwzuFG5LCk



Psalms - Overviews

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/j9phNEaPrv8


The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/dpny22k_7uk


-=-=-=-


Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS


SONGS 


Psalm 28:1-2,6-9 

"To You, I Will Cry, O LORD" 

(Esther Mui)

https://youtu.be/tgbyTZUuLu8


🎤 Psalm 28  - Shepherd

By Jason Silver

https://youtu.be/0XMYXHAFyjI



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Ten

1 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and illness. 2 The...