Search This Blog

Wednesday, 26 May 2021

PSALM Twenty Six

Psalm of David. 

1 

Vindicate me, Lord,

    for I have led a blameless life;

I have trusted in the Lord

    and have not faltered.

2 

Test me, Lord, and try me,

    examine my heart and my mind;

3 

for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love

    and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

4 

I do not sit with the deceitful,

    nor do I associate with hypocrites.

5 

I abhor the assembly of evildoers

    and refuse to sit with the wicked.

6 

I wash my hands in innocence,

    and go about your altar, Lord,

7 

proclaiming aloud your praise

    and telling of all your wonderful deeds.

8 

Lord, I love the house where you live,

    the place where your glory dwells.

9 

Do not take away my soul along with sinners,

    my life with those who are bloodthirsty,

10 

in whose hands are wicked schemes,

    whose right hands are full of bribes.

11 

I lead a blameless life;

    deliver me and be merciful to me.

12 

My feet stand on level ground;

    in the great congregation I will praise the Lord.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

READING 

Psalm Twenty Six

Read by David Suchet



STUDY - LINKS


How Should You Read the Psalms?

- John Piper - 

https://youtu.be/enxKd2YKgjI


-=-=-=-


Prayer in the Psalms: Discovering How to Pray

Timothy Keller 

https://youtu.be/QgwzuFG5LCk



Psalms - Overviews

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/j9phNEaPrv8


The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/dpny22k_7uk


-=-=-=-


Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS


SONGS 


🎤 Psalm 26 | I Love the Place Where God Dwells

https://youtu.be/7nV0NgkGdWA


Psalm 26 (NKJV)  "Vindicate Me, O Lord” 

(Esther Mui)

https://youtu.be/2iH7_-eJiHo


Psalm 26: Be thou my judge, O Lord

https://youtu.be/BNfAAegzBAc


=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=







 

No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Ten

1 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and illness. 2 The...