Search This Blog

Sunday, 23 May 2021

PSALM Twenty Three

A psalm of David. 

1 

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2 

    He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 

    he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths

    for his name’s sake.

4 

Even though I walk

    through the darkest valley,

I will fear no evil,

    for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

    they comfort me.

5 

You prepare a table before me

    in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

    my cup overflows.

6 

Surely your goodness and love will follow me

    all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord

    for ever.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


READING 

Psalm Twenty Three

 Read by David Suchet



STUDY - LINKS


Psalm 23 - Billy Graham

https://youtu.be/bY7UBKNbb-g


Bishop TD Jakes - I will Fear no Evil

https://youtu.be/cfWYrubUWz0


-=-=-=-


How Should You Read the Psalms?

- John Piper - 

https://youtu.be/enxKd2YKgjI


-=-=-=-


Psalms - Overviews

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/j9phNEaPrv8


The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)

https://youtu.be/dpny22k_7uk


-=-=-=-


Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS


SONGS 


Psalm 23 | Ian White




Psalm 23 (Surely Goodness)

Shane and Shane 




"PSALM 23 (Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy)" 

sung by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

https://youtu.be/RbgxBvLFErg


The Lords My Shepherd

https://youtu.be/bj2G_jNWyqo


Psalm 23 (I Am Not Alone)

By Joshua Sherman

https://youtu.be/LGtwSK_JGbI


Psalm 23, 'The Lord is My Shepherd' 

By Howard Goodall

https://youtu.be/ckdzrzqzZu4


Psalm 23 with lyrics 

by Don Moen




MIQEDEM - Psalm 23 (Live in Studio) 

תהילים כ״ג



=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=


No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Ten

1 Jesus called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out impure spirits and to heal every disease and illness. 2 The...