Search This Blog

Friday, 28 July 2023

The Book of EZEKIEL - Chapter Fifteen



1 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 ‘Son of man, how is the  wood of a vine different from that of a branch from any of the trees in the forest? 3 Is wood ever taken from it to make anything useful? Do they make pegs from it to hang things on? 4 And after it is thrown on the fire as fuel and the fire burns both ends and chars the middle, is it then useful for anything? 5 If it was not useful for anything when it was whole, how much less can it be made into something useful when the fire has burned it and it is charred?

6 ‘Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: as I have given the wood of the vine among the trees of the forest as fuel for the fire, so will I treat the people living in Jerusalem. 7 I will set my face against them. Although they have come out of the fire, the fire will yet consume them. And when I set my face against them, you will know that I am the Lord. 8 I will make the land desolate because they have been unfaithful, declares the Sovereign Lord.’

=-=-=-=-=
READING

The Book of EZEKIEL

Chapter Fifteen

Read by Sir David Suchet



=-=-=-=-=

OVERVIEW 


The Book of EZEKIEL

 - Overview -

The Bible Project 


Part 1


Part 2 



-=-=-=-=-=-=-

STUDY - LINKS


The Book of EZEKIEL

David Pawson


Part 1



Part 2 





Part 3



-=-=-=-=-

-=-


No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Nine

1 Jesus stepped into a boat, crossed over and came to   his own town. 2 Some men brought to him a paralysed man, lying on a mat. When Jesus...