Search This Blog

Saturday 25 May 2024

PSALM 119 - Verses 97 to 112


Psalm 119 

Verses 97-112


מ Mem

97 

Oh, how I love your law!
    I meditate on it all day long.

98 

Your commands are always with me
    and make me wiser than my enemies.

99 

I have more insight than all my teachers,
    for I meditate on your statutes.

100 

I have more understanding than the elders,
    for I obey your precepts.

101 

I have kept my feet from every evil path
    so that I might obey your word.

102 

I have not departed from your laws,
    for you yourself have taught me.

103 

How sweet are your words to my taste,
    sweeter than honey to my mouth!

104 

I gain understanding from your precepts;
    therefore I hate every wrong path.


נ Nun

105 

Your word is a lamp for my feet,
    a light on my path.

106 

I have taken an oath and confirmed it,
    that I will follow your righteous laws.

107 

I have suffered much;
    preserve my life, Lord, according to your word.

108 

Accept, Lord, the willing praise of my mouth,
    and teach me your laws.

109 

Though I constantly take my life in my hands,
    I will not forget your law.

110 

The wicked have set a snare for me,
    but I have not strayed from your precepts.

111 

Your statutes are my heritage for ever;
    they are the joy of my heart.

112 

My heart is set on keeping your decrees
    to the very end.


-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 119

Sir David Suchet 



-=-=-=-=-=-=-

PSALMS

Overviews

Overview (The Bible Project)



-=-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 119 Songs



Psalm 119 · Ian White 




-=-=-=-=-=-




-=-=-=-=-=-




-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-







  





















 

No comments:

The Book of JOEL - Chapter One

1   The word of the Lord that came to Joel son of   Pethuel. 2  Hear this, you elders;      listen, all who live in the land. Has anything l...