Search This Blog

Monday, 26 May 2025

PSALM TWENTY SIX



Psalm of David. 

1 

Vindicate me, Lord,

    for I have led a blameless life;

I have trusted in the Lord

    and have not faltered.

2 

Test me, Lord, and try me,

    examine my heart and my mind;

3 

for I have always been mindful of your unfailing love

    and have lived in reliance on your faithfulness.

4 

I do not sit with the deceitful,

    nor do I associate with hypocrites.

5 

I abhor the assembly of evildoers

    and refuse to sit with the wicked.

6 

I wash my hands in innocence,

    and go about your altar, Lord,

7 

proclaiming aloud your praise

    and telling of all your wonderful deeds.

8 

Lord, I love the house where you live,

    the place where your glory dwells.

9 

Do not take away my soul along with sinners,

    my life with those who are bloodthirsty,

10 

in whose hands are wicked schemes,

    whose right hands are full of bribes.

11 

I lead a blameless life;

    deliver me and be merciful to me.

12 

My feet stand on level ground;

    in the great congregation I will praise the Lord.






-=-=-=-=-=-
READINGS


- Psalm Twenty Six - 

Read by David Suchet


- The Book of Psalms - 

Overviews

(The Bible Project)




The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LINKS and STUDIES



Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS



-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 26 | Declared Innocent | Bible Study


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


-=-=-=-=-

SONGS

🎤 Psalm 26 Song - I Love the Place Where God Dwells




Psalm 26 (NKJV) Song "Vindicate Me, O Lord" (Esther Mui)




Psalm 26: Be thou my judge, O Lord



-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-

No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Sixteen

  1 The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven. 2 He replied, ‘When evening com...