Search This Blog

Friday, 23 May 2025

PSALM TWENTY THREE

A psalm of David.

1 

The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

2 

    He makes me lie down in green pastures,

he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 

    he refreshes my soul.

He guides me along the right paths

    for his name’s sake.

4 

Even though I walk

    through the darkest valley,

I will fear no evil,

    for you are with me;

your rod and your staff,

    they comfort me.

5 

You prepare a table before me

    in the presence of my enemies.

You anoint my head with oil;

    my cup overflows.

6 

Surely your goodness and love will follow me

    all the days of my life,

and I will dwell in the house of the Lord 

For ever.




-=-=-=-=-=-

READINGS


- Psalm Twenty Three - 

Read by David Suchet






- The Book of Psalms - 

Overviews

(The Bible Project)




The Book of Psalms

(The Bible Project)



-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
LINKS and STUDIES



Psalms part 1 - Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/qB3QV713xm0


Psalms Part 2 -Study by David Pawson

https://youtu.be/hQJNMgIHVKwSONGS



-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 23 | The Lord is My Shepherd | Bible Study


-=-=-=-=-


-=-=-=-=-

SONGS


Psalm 23 | Ian White




Psalm 23 (Surely Goodness)

Shane and Shane 



MIQEDEM - Psalm 23 (Live in Studio) 

תהילים כ״ג




"PSALM 23 (Surely Goodness, Surely Mercy)" 

sung by the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

https://youtu.be/RbgxBvLFErg



The Lords My Shepherd

https://youtu.be/bj2G_jNWyqo


Psalm 23 (I Am Not Alone)

By Joshua Sherman

https://youtu.be/LGtwSK_JGbI


Psalm 23, 'The Lord is My Shepherd' 

By Howard Goodall

https://youtu.be/ckdzrzqzZu4


Psalm 23 with lyrics 

by Don Moen

https://youtu.be/3x1Td4oKsuA


-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-


No comments:

The Gospel According to MATTHEW - Chapter Sixteen

  1 The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven. 2 He replied, ‘When evening com...