Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2024

PSALM 119 - Verses 33 to 48


Psalm 119

Verses 33-48


ה He

33 

Teach me, Lord, the way of your decrees,
    that I may follow it to the end.

34 

Give me understanding, so that I may keep your law
    and obey it with all my heart.

35 

Direct me in the path of your commands,
    for there I find delight.

36 

Turn my heart towards your statutes
    and not towards selfish gain.

37 

Turn my eyes away from worthless things;
    preserve my life according to your word.

38 

Fulfil your promise to your servant,
    so that you may be feared.

39 

Take away the disgrace I dread,
    for your laws are good.

40 

How I long for your precepts!
    In your righteousness preserve my life.


ו Waw

41 

May your unfailing love come to me, Lord,
    your salvation, according to your promise;

42 

then I can answer anyone who taunts me,
    for I trust in your word.

43 

Never take your word of truth from my mouth,
    for I have put my hope in your laws.

44 

I will always obey your law,
    for ever and ever.

45 

I will walk about in freedom,
    for I have sought out your precepts.

46 

I will speak of your statutes before kings
    and will not be put to shame,

47 

for I delight in your commands
    because I love them.

48 

I reach out for your commands, which I love,
    that I may meditate on your decrees.

-=-=-=-=-=-


Psalm 119

Sir David Suchet 



-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 119 Songs







Psalm 119 · Ian White  



=-=-=-=



=-=-=-=-=




-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-

No comments:

The Book of JOEL - Chapter One

1   The word of the Lord that came to Joel son of   Pethuel. 2  Hear this, you elders;      listen, all who live in the land. Has anything l...