Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 May 2024

PSALM 119 Verses 49-64

 


Psalm 119 

Verses 49-64


ז Zayin

49 

Remember your word to your servant,
    for you have given me hope.

50 

My comfort in my suffering is this:
    your promise preserves my life.

51 

The arrogant mock me unmercifully,
    but I do not turn from your law.

52 

I remember, Lord, your ancient laws,
    and I find comfort in them.

53 

Indignation grips me because of the wicked,
    who have forsaken your law.

54 

Your decrees are the theme of my song
    wherever I lodge.

55 

In the night, Lord, I remember your name,
    that I may keep your law.

56 

This has been my practice:
    I obey your precepts.


ח Heth

57 

You are my portion, Lord;
    I have promised to obey your words.

58 

I have sought your face with all my heart;
    be gracious to me according to your promise.

59 

I have considered my ways
    and have turned my steps to your statutes.

60 

I will hasten and not delay
    to obey your commands.

61 

Though the wicked bind me with ropes,
    I will not forget your law.

62 

At midnight I rise to give you thanks
    for your righteous laws.

63 

I am a friend to all who fear you,
    to all who follow your precepts.

64 

The earth is filled with your love, Lord;
    teach me your decrees.



-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 119

Sir David Suchet 



-=-=-=-=-=-=-

PSALMS

Overviews

Overview (The Bible Project)



-=-=-=-=-=-

Psalm 119 Songs



Psalm 119 · Ian White 




-=-=-=-=-=-



-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-























    

No comments:

The Book of JOEL - Chapter One

1   The word of the Lord that came to Joel son of   Pethuel. 2  Hear this, you elders;      listen, all who live in the land. Has anything l...